A Maryland native, Dr. Ringelman spent years in training preparing to become one of the Baltimore areas top Plastic Surgeons.
Academically, he has authored numerous articles in Plastic Surgery and has taught Cosmetic Plastic Surgery at the Johns Hopkins Hospital. He held a faculty appointment as a Clinical Instructor in Plastic Surgery at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Ringelman is a member of numerous professional organizations including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
He is well respected by his peers, having served as the President of the John Staige Davis Society of Plastic Surgeons of Maryland.
Dr. Ringelman has been voted one of Baltimore Magazine‘s Top Doctors since 2009.
The Pennsylvania State University
Bachelor of Science in Pre-Medicine With High Distinction
The University Of Maryland School of Medicine
Doctor of Medicine Cum Laude
General Surgery Residency:
The University of Maryland Medical Center
Trauma and Critical Care Fellowship:
The Maryland Shock/Trauma Center
University of Maryland Medical Center
Plastic Surgery Residency/ Fellowship:
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
The University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Board Certified – The American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1995
Recertified 2005, 2015 (Maintenance Of Certification)
- Board Certified In General Surgery – The American Board of Surgery, 1990
- Board Certified In Surgical Critical Care- The American Board of Surgery,1990
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery, The University Of Maryland / Saint Joseph Medical Center
Former Clinical Instructor in Plastic Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, The American College Of Surgeons
- The University Of Maryland Surgical Society